Viewing 1 reply thread

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Weddle family

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

My wife and sister in law worked with Eric Weddle at the East Millcreek Rec Center during the summer while he was at the U. They always say he was the nicest, most open, talk to anyone guy – they ever met. Super happy for him and his family.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Can you imagine being the age of those kids and having your Dad win the superbowl?

UteDuke
          Ute Fan
          @uteduke

When that little girl says, “I bet my dad can beat up your dad” you take that threat seriously. 😳😂

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Weddle’s son plays on the 12-and-under championship team that dad coaches, right? Too early to offer?

Rick
            Ute Fan
            @rickyrules

During the lockout year, his son played football with Bingham on Dave Revill’s kid’s team.  He was really athletic and fun to watch.  I am not a fan of offering 12 year olds scholarships but we should definitely keep tabs on the kid!

Ute Dub
              Ute Fan
              @chestercopperpot

Agree. Plus, his mom played soccer at utah state so you know he’s got the athletic genes. Definitely invite him to all Ute camps and events. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Weddle’s Family Finds him post game: