Never understood why we take so long to reveal uni combos

Viewing 6 reply threads

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Penn state revealed they’re wearing all white weeks ago. Our marketing teams treat the uni combos like launch codes that need to be a guarded secret that gives us competitive advantage by waiting to release.
      Also, there’s rumors that we’re getting white helmet red Jersey white pants combo. Please no. Just give us an all red vs all white rose bowl.

8 1

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Perhaps, our staff is more interested in the football game than it is in a fashion show.

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

Penn State has one of the most iconic uni’s in college football. West coast teams have to keep up with the Joneses with their uni’s.

As you can tell I am not a fan of the Oregon uni influence.

1 1

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Honestly, I could not tell. Granted, I am not very perceptive, but what should have given it away?

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I’m all for red jerseys, white pants. It’s what I grew up on.

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Would be a travesty if we don’t go red-red-red for the game. Anything other than that is a miss

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

For what it is worth there was some information about it that came out a couple weeks ago and has been on a couple sites.

Ref jersey fir the RB

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Please “no” on the “White” helmets!  I don’t care whether or not our pants are “White”, but at least give us the “Red” jerseys and lids.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Never understood why we take so long to reveal uni combos