New depth chart:

Viewing 1 reply thread

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Initial thoughts:

Holliday has been talking up Young all spring/summer. Looks like the talk might be for real.

I don’t think the OL changes. It’s light on experience, but that’s a damn talented OL. If they have it mentally, they will be really, really good. We have talent.

Same with our TE’s. If we can stay healthy, they will catch a ton of balls. Taylor loves TE’s. He loves the mismatches they cause, their ability in screen plays.

Shyne says he is 100%. Nice. Next man up. Shyne and Moss and DHC will battle to be the next NFL back out of Utah.

Our backup WR’s… 😳

We need Carrington. He changes our WR corps from, “eh” to “we have tons of potential”.

I think our TE’s will catch a lot of balls.

Repp at LE and no Hart? Huh.

Tupai looked good in the spring. I think he will be solid this year.

We are good at LB. If healthy, I’d expect to see Ippolito take Barton’s snaps, which isn’t a terrible thing.

Safety, we are thin, but very talented. We may be better this year than last. *ducks and runs*

CB: talent, no experience. Time for Shah to really make a name for himself. He is loaded with talent. You could argue that Utah has never been amazing at recruiting CB’s. They are never really highly rated guys. But, Utah has been amazing at developing CB’s. Well, now we have talent and development. *Shivers*

K: we need a kicker. I think we will have 4-5 guys fighting for that spot.

P: we good.

LS: we lost a gem. Hopefully Handley can be consistent.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Do you have a link to the depth chart?

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New depth chart: