New in-state commitment from Paul Maile.

Viewing 4 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Good pickup for Utah. High 3-star with offers from Arizona, Cal, Washington State, Colorado, Wisconsin, Georgia Tech, Oregon St. 

Hal Evans
        Ute Fan
        @dixieute

Stars are over rated anyway….they never measure a players heart. I look at our great athletes and the stars never mattered. Reference Alex Smith, Brian Johnson, Wide, Booker, Weddle or in hoops Van Horn, Miller, Wright, Kuzma…etc. The Stars matter but they don’t measure heart , desire or coaching.

8 1

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Did someone forget to tell him that all highly-recruited local players have to go out of state?

quagmire
        Ute Fan
        @quagmire

I think most people are talking about the 4-5 star kids. Utah lands a lot of 3 star in state prospects. 

3 5

User Suspended
          @a2ute

How dare you!  THUMBS DOWN

5 1

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

So Utah lands about the same star average in state as they do everywhere else? Weird. I wonder if Utah will continue to put these 3 star guys into the league better than teams with more 4 star guys do? Maybe Utah coaches know something more than what internet rankings of 17 year olds and message board commentors know.

7 1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Where are the people who complain about not getting in-state players? Chime in. 

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

He will be fun to watch…..

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New in-state commitment from Paul Maile.