New Lacrosse coach

Viewing 2 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

76 wins in 10 seasons at Robert Morris. Shrug.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Even if it was 55 championships in 56 years i would still shrug.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Are we already paying our head coach more than RMU?  RMU isn’t the sexiest team in NCAA lacrosse, but they’re no slouch, and are already a better program than Utah.  Not sure why anyone who’s already a head coach would want to leave the recruiting rich state of PA for a recruiting poor state like UT, in the most remote outpost school in the NCAA, who’s own league has yet to commit to D-1 M-Lacrosse.

Not confident we can expect more from McMinn than what we’d had with Holman.  We were truly blessed to get a guy of Holman’s caliber.  I hope I’m wrong about McMinn.

GO UTES!!!

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Hopefully Utah LAX can hang around with financial support long enough until the Pac12 committs to lacrosse as a legitmate mens D1 sport. I could see Utah lacrosse falling back to a club level team in the MCLA being so isolated from the core DI college lacrosse programs. IIRC there’s heavy donor money supporting the Ute LAX program and all the travel costs. Would hate to see that happend since Utah has pioneered DI lacrosse West of the Rockys.

Xanthis
        Ute Fan
        @xanthis

Utah has a huge donor that made the move to D1 knowing full well that the team wasn’t going to light the world on fire for a while. 

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

Rich kids lax bro…  They got the Rovers w/out that NIL money bro.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports New Lacrosse coach