New Poll: player of the game for byu at Utah

Viewing 5 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

New poll is now live (web users only for now). Vote on your player of the game for the zoo game. Discuss here. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Hmm so far 15 votes for Shelley who I voted for. I like this kid. Starting to take on this aura of Jimmy G when Brady went down. 

His play really sparked the offense. He is starting to operate more instinctively or possibly it is slowing down for him. The way he described the dagger touchdown was just exciting at least for me. I was literally like laughing in bed listening to that part of the post game. Describing his leaping and stuff. I really just worry you are starting to create a Qb controversy. He beats UW then here it comes Huntley has to be thinking the same thing. I really don’t want to see two QB abomination either. 

1 3

Anonymous
      Inactive

No option for Zach Wilson?

stonguse
        Ute Fan
        @stonguse

Coffee is only for closers

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Good question.  But, this is one week, where I am not sure there is a player of the game.  I think this on was truly a team win.  Guys like Green made some great plays.  I don’t think there was a standout player.

Gregbroncs
      Ute Fan
      @gregbroncs

I voted Armand Shyne, only because that 4th down he picked up when it looked like he was stopped and then the TD while getting hit by 4 Cougars were huge plays. I literally could pick any of the guys on the list and feel I made a good choice though.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

No option for whoever gave the half-time wake-the-heck-up speech?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New Poll: player of the game for byu at Utah