New Scheme

Viewing 2 reply threads

SUUte
      Ute Fan
      @garrstew

I imagine Troy Taylor dialing up a scheme similar to what we did with Colorado last year. Lots of heavy doses of Moss and our other running backs while utilizing some quick outs and a couple deep balls. This will take some pressure off of Shelley and allow him to settle in more. However we have to be better in the trenches. Yesterday was atrocious. That loss will haunt my dreams all the rest of my days. Hopefully the boys put it behind them and rally behind their new QB. 

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

The throwing plays are all going to have to be straightforward enough to where there isn’t an RPO + 3 reads to make in the process. Simple play action with creative routes and a very heavy dose of Moss. The defense has to find their footing as well. If the D does their job yesterday, we probably win.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Are we better n the trenches without Falemaka?

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

One of the pre-game shows, I forget which, brought up this exact thing. That it was a bad time to make changes on the O line. I was worried after that, but it looked like we were terrible in the trenches on both sides actually. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.