Haha. Great facts being spewed out on twitter

Viewing 3 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

mokus
      Ute Fan
      @mokus

BYU has also carried a lead to the end of the game for a grand total of 0:00 over this stretch.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

I know it would be better to dominate them opening-kick-to-final-gun every game but its also fun to know the Utes have won in every way possible, spot them an early lead and catch up, get out to a huge lead and coast, trade scores with them but stay just out of reach, total domination, etc.

5 1

whitlessham
      Ute Fan
      @whitelssham

I do get why zoobs always feel optimistic about beating Utah. The score is close (generally) and the offense production is the same. So it really comes down to – can they finish.

If Utah really wants to make a statement that they are superior to BYzoob then the box score SHOULD look a lot more like this  https://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400933833

5 1

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

mokus
          Ute Fan
          @mokus

Did with the 54-10, could have in Vegas. I agree, wish it would happen more.

4 1

whitlessham
            Ute Fan
            @whitelssham

Not the same.  It’s great to get 7 turnovers but it should be viewed as an anomaly.  It was close until a bevy of boneheaded plays by the zoob.  Yes, Utah got into there heads but again, I’m looking for a solid, no questions asked beatdown.  byu had 364 yards passing in that game and 20 first downs.

What UofM and LSU did to the zoob was complete domination without the need of big plays and turnovers. You don’t hear the zoobs b*tching about these two games because there was absolutely zero upside to draw from these beatdowns.   

Central Coast Ute
              Ute Fan
              @flip2848

True. But when Utah turned the ball over 7 times, they still won the game. That should prove that they are more the more talented team.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I don’t agree with much that you post, but I do agree with this.  We have the best team by far on paper.  Let’s go show it on the field.  I hate these close games.

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Fascinating!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Haha. Great facts being spewed out on twitter