New sponsor for the 2019 football Pick Em starting next week!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m thrilled to announce a new sponsor for the Ute Hub Pick Em game, Home Field Apparel! Woot! They’ll be providing prizes for Pick Em from week 8 (next week) until the end of the season. The prize will be this sweet UU t-shirt!  Say hello to @homefield and thanks for sponsoring!

Homefield
      Ute Fan
      @homefield

Thanks for the intro, Tony! Excited to be a sponsor.

Like Tony mentioned, we just started making Utes apparel. Would love to hear everyone’s favorite Utah logos/traditions; part of what makes us different is engaging with die-hard fans to understand the school/team at the grassroots level, and making authentic apparel that reflect that. We have a couple Utah tees on the site now (waiting for vintage mark approval from the school), and are hoping to make a bunch more.

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

What I struggle to find is “Ute Proud” gear. Incorporate traditional Ute designs, get their permission and compensate them well. We are proud of the relationship with the Ute tribe, and should support them appropriately.

My $0.02

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New sponsor for the 2019 football Pick Em starting next week!