New to UteHub

Viewing 6 reply threads

Chitz
      Ute Fan
      @chitz

I’m a long-time member of that other Ute site, but seeing that many of the contributors from the golden era of Utefans seemed to have migrated here, I’m going to give UteHub a try.

My compliments to the organizers of this site.  It’s a very clean look and professionally designed.  Great work!

Is there an Android app that goes along with UteHub?  That would really cause my productivity to plummet!

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

You can access UteHub through the TapaTalk app for iPhone & Android.

The browser version on iPhone is pretty good by itself.

Chitz
      Ute Fan
      @chitz

Thanks, Wilson. Now, lose that ‘stache.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Then he would just be Wilson’s

Welcome aboard. GO UTES!

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Btw welcome & don’t forget to place your picks for the pick’em contest

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

Careful what you wish for – Jordan Wynn didn’t have a stash. j/k. Welcome dude.

Chitz
      Ute Fan
      @chitz

Will do. And this is coming from TapaTalk. Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

Welcome Chitz! Always glad to have more people over hear.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Chitz, you still in VA/MD? I went to a Rockies game at Coors Field last week and was jonesing for those tickets you scored us to Camden Yards. Welcome, this site is not as active, however the content is more sports less BS. Just the way I like it.

It’s always nice to have you, another “alumni” over here. And yes I put that in quotes on purpose. Do you remember why?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by UTE98.

Chitz
        Ute Fan
        @chitz

Yes, still living in NOVA.  17 years now.  And I don’t remember why you placed quotes around “alumni.”  My memory is shot on a Friday night.

UTE98
          Ute Fan
          @ute98

Something you mentioned in the parking garage, singular vs. plural. That always stuck with me, because there were four of us in the car, and you mentioned it was wrong when only one was in the car.

Chitz
        Ute Fan
        @chitz

Oh—and you should see my season tickets at Nationals Ballpark.  3rd base line, about 15 rows up from the visitors dugout!

It’s not Busch stadium, but at least it’s now the NL.  I hated driving all the way to Baltimore just to see the AL play.  Life’s much better now, especially when the Cardinals come to town!

UTE98
          Ute Fan
          @ute98

I agree the NL is way better than AL. I love the chess match of having to rotate, double sub for pitching, etc. Makes the game a bit more exciting from my perspective.

Chitz
      Ute Fan
      @chitz

Oh yes. Now I remember. That was during a younger, uptight young lawyer period. Now, I don’t give a s**t about such things.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

Youth, it’s a great time to look back on and think, “What the hell was I thinking?” There’s a news personality on my classic rock station who comes across as so PC, feminist, and condescending to the audience. I’m 48 and keep thinking, “Are you serious?” She is so annoying I’ve switched stations for my morning commute. I honestly think she feels she knows so much more than anyone middle aged and can’t be bothered with what doesn’t fit her paradigm. Any time they discuss anything even remotely anti-female she automatically creates a straw man and tears him down as quickly as possible, not with facts, with well we in the younger generation know better and are more enlightened.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc New to UteHub