New Uniforms!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

FTR, they are a lot better. I’d wish the sleeves were the same color, but these are really, really, really nice. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

At least we got rid of the damn mountains.  I was hoping to see Delicate Arch on the sleaves though.

RiptideRush
        Ute Fan
        @riptiderush

I think the striped sleeves look good on the players, but not a huge fan of how the loose sleeves look with the off color/stripes. At the end of the day… if we’re winning games, who cares what they’re wearing!?

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Love the stripe. Super clean.

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

Completely agree on the sleeve color. Just make it all the same damn color, then add a stripe. To me, the different colored sleeve is already dated.

HoosierUte
        Ute Fan
        @hoosierute

Yep. Overall I like them.  I don’t think Under Armour can help themselves from overdoing everything a little bit so it could have been worse.  Definitely agree about the sleeves, tweak that detail and you have a solid uniform. 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Someone just pointed out to me that the pants look like biking shorts and now I can’t unsee it.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

The stripes look like the tops of the old cotton tube socks I wore in the 80’s.

It’s an upgrade from the mountains…but not a significant one.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

The stripes on the sleeves are fine. Better than the ”mountains” for sure.
      Stripes on the pants may grow on me once I see them in action, but for now I think they are too busy.

But whatever – if the guys like them and it lifts their spirits, I don’t care what they wear.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Definitely not buying one of these jerseys for the next three years unless it’s the throwback, those stripes are hideous and why the stripe on the white helmet but none on the black or red helmets?

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New Uniforms!!!