New Ute Hub App Approved On All Platforms!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

WOOOT! The newest version of the Ute Hub app has been approved by both app platforms and should be showing up for you to update soon! Here’s a list of what’s new:

1. Threaded reply tree makes it easy to see who is replying to who
      2. Cleaner topic/reply layout
      3. Speed improvement in topic/reply threads
      4. Reply composition improved. Reply dialog now is in a full window.
      5. SEARCH6. More secure authentication/login/logout etc
      6. Double post fix attempt

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

even Battleground’s Commodore 64?

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Posting from the new version of the app! Looks nice and clean so far. Thank you for the continued dedication and support, @Tony. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I’m on the bride’s iPhone7 and there’s some weirdness.  Hope it is just an isolated thing.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Need a fundraiser to get me an iOS device for testing to avoid this.  BOOOOO. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

UGH. Major bug found. Fixing now. 

UteBrook
            Ute Fan
            @utebrook

I updated on my I7 and every time I try to look at the Latest Topics (or any in the menu) I get a red diamond with an i and it says “Error fetching data.  Internet connection required?  Check your connection , then click reload below.”  

I’m connected to the internet.

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

I just updated my device and something similar happened. I think I logged out and back in or something. Give that a try.  I found one other bug with the reply dialogs which are new.  If scrolled down a ways the dialog is opening off screen.  Dammit.  It seems the reply dialog is going to the top of the scroll instead of the top of the screen.  This update has been quite a PITA.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve had to squash several bugs on this new release this week. There have been two bug fix updates in the last two days which I’ve pushed up to the app stores.  As of this morning, all known issues are fixed and we should be good to go (knocks on wood).  Update to the latest version of the app today.  You might want to logout first.

gothamute
        Ute Fan
        @gothamute

Doesn’t work at all on Android…

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Running great on my Android. Maybe delete the app and reinstall it.  

gothamute
            Ute Fan
            @gothamute

I had done that but it still didn’t work yesterday. Must have updated overnight because it’s working fine now. Great work dude, love the product

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

Yeah it can sometimes take a bit for the update to appear for all users.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site New Ute Hub App Approved On All Platforms!