Newer iOS device needed for app development

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Help out Ute Hub! I’m very close to having a shiny new version of the Ute Hub app to release. Now I’m working on parts of the app that can only be tested on a real iOS device. The old iPhone6 which was donated previously is now obsolete, and also a brick. I need a newer model iOS device to test with, preferrably a newer iPhone but a newer iPad or even mini iPad would also work. 

If you have an old iPhone 8 or some newer iOS device like that laying around you aren’t using anymore, I could really use it to test with.  I already have a android devices to test on that platform.

If you’d like to contribute some funds to the cause perhaps I could go that route as well.  

Thanks in advance and GO UTES!

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I don’t have a spare iOS device but I’d be willing to contribute some funds. Let me know how I can do that. Appreciate all your efforts!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Thanks for that.  If we go the contribution route I’ll put you down.

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

I have an iphone 7, and a slightly older iPad.  They are currently working, active devices, and, I’m a temporarily unemployed software developer who would be happy to pay back this great website with some active device and QA support.  Let me know how to reach you…

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

The 7 may be new enough.  Can it run the latest iOS decently? I’lll DM you.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Hey @asute I just sent you an email.  LMK if you got it. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Newer iOS device needed for app development