Next Season is going to be a complete

Viewing 5 reply threads

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

I don’t even want to think about how bad next season is going to be. Hope Smith has something going on we don’t know about

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

There is still time to go after wing players and forwards. We may be bit by a couple of players that have to sit out a year but there is still opportunity to put together a team that is not a drop-off from last year. The staff just got completed so now we will see how well they attack the portal players. Utah currently is a good option for wings and forwards.

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

We for sure have some good players.  Still need some health from the portal but I know 

Rollie worster is a player

marco is good

im excited about the unlv kid

I know Carlson is good.

I’m excited to see what Craig can do with battin.

I still kind of think we’ll be better than last year….

1 1

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

And… what Charlie said

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Is our NCAA tourney streak at jeapordy?

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

Give me all the thumbs done you want Next year will be a mess. That is not an a derogatory about Smith or the long term health of the program. It would take a miracle to have a 15 win season next year…..I hope they pull it off but don’t count on it.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

Nobody counted on Smith to win the Mountain West in his first season either. But he did.

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

The Mountain West isn’t the PAC-12……you folks are drinking a strange drink

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Next Season is going to be a complete