NFL Draft – Horrible year for Utes

Viewing 3 reply threads

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Kylie Fitts only person drafted as of mid way through 7th and final round. Ouch. This team was devoid of Junior/Senior NFL caliber talent evidently. One of the lowest years in recent memory for Utes getting drafted.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Meh isn’t going to be a pattern of any sort also means Utah should be really good this fall. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Seeing how we return almost everyone, it was to be expected. 

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I was a bit surprised to see Carrington and Lotuleilei go undrafted. Other than those two and Fitts, we didn’t really have anyone leaving that I would expect to get drafted.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Perhaps the injuries hurt Carrington, so to speak.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

He will make a team. His history might factor into it. He has to be one of the best WRs I have ever seen in a Utah uniform easily. He could simply catch anything.  

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Carrington has history and didn’t run well enough. 

People are worried about Lowell. He’s a beast. He should be a first round pick. But, he never really got better. He should have been as good or better than Star. 

People wonder if he’s ok living off Star the rest of his life. Let’s see what he can do. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football NFL Draft – Horrible year for Utes