NFL Draft

Viewing 3 reply threads

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

We have the first round of the NFL draft tonight. It appears that Kincaid is likely to go sometime in the first round. Where do you all think he ends up? I’m hoping he’s still around for my Chargers to pick him up at #21. Would be pretty funny to see Green Bay take him at #13 after not drafting a pass catcher in the first round for something like 20 years, right after Rodgers left. What do you guys think?

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

I think Green Bay will take WR Smith (even though I think Kincaid would be more of a weapon and help block for Love). I’m guessing it’s all situational, but he’ll be in the last 10 picks of the night or slip into one of the 1st picks tomorrow. I orginally thought Jax, but they franchised Engram. Still could take him and let Engram walk next year. I could see TB, Cinci, or Philly pick him. We’ll see.

krindor
      Ute Fan
      @krindor

Chargers are getting a lot of buzz on Kincaid. I think the Cowboys also make a lot of sense 

fosternano
        Ute Fan
        @fosternano

I’m hoping the Lions at 18. They have a vacant spot at TE now, and need some help with a good receiver.

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

Who is is likely to get drafted? when? CPIII tomorrow I would assume (R2-3). Daniels (R4-6?). TT I doubt gets drafted – might have to figure out his life and sign as a UDFA. Diabate (late rounds, UDFA?). Any others that might get a sniff at camps as UDFAs? 

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Hubert might get an UDFA spot but probably won’t make a roster. I wouldn’t be surprised if Enis does, too, but I also won’t be surprised if he doesn’t.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.