MFury
      Ute Fan
      @mfury

Furlong writes about JQJ, Rose Bowl absence, TJAL
      JQJ article

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

I really hate being that guy, but so many people are still calling him JQJ but it’s just JJ according to him

mfaulk80
        Ute Fan
        @mfaulk80

Yes, and his mom even seemed a bit irritated when fans called him JQJ on Twitter.  

Crazyforu
        Ute Fan
        @crazyforu

Makes sense, as long it isn’t derogatory though, I would hope people don’t get upset about a nickname, since that is how they come about anyways.

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

I’m a big fan of JJ especially after the recent events in his life. He can never play another down of football again for all I care, the fact he has persevered life after losing 2 big parts of his life is something everyone can look up to!

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

That is a great article and it’s nice to have some background information about where he was personally after loosing two close friends in a short period of time.  Sometimes it’s easy to forget that these are just kids, really athletic physically strong kids, but at the end of the day just kids.  They don’t have a lot of life experience yet and having to deal with the loss of people who are close to you is likely to scramble anyones brain and emotional center.  If you haven’t grasped the system yet and are unsure about what you are supposed to be doing, then it is no wonder that he would struggle to improve when the emotional turmoil is brought in to the picture.

He should feel very proud and accomplished for working through those tough times and improving his techniques and understanding.  At the end of the day it’s really all any of us can do, work hard and try to get better.

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

Getting back to thread – thanks for pointing it out. I’ll be the first to admit I don’t catch everything on twitter or press. JJ it is.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Nice JQJ article