Nice Roadtrip

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Impromptus decision this AM. Seats on the floor at mid-court (thank you Jimmy Soto), but damn Oregon just owns Utah. We match up poorly against them. Throw in gobs of turnovers, poor rebounding and poor defense. About the only thing we did better at was shooting free throws.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Thing is, while Oregon outplayed us, we hurt ourselves almost as much. Some of the passes we made (or tried to make) were mind boggling. That was not the same team we’ve been watching all season. Even in our other losses.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Totally agree on the passing, it was horrible. There was one where I swear that Oregon baited them to pass into Poetl by leaving him open down on the left side block, then jumped the pass for the steal. Honestly, Oregon’s length was extremely disruptive and that is why they’re a bad match-up for Utah. I feel like Oregon would beat Utah 10 games out of 10.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Length and SPEED. We are not as quick as them and that really messes with our offense. They might beat us 10/10 but let’s just leave it at 3/3 for now.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

WestSlopeCuthroat is Soto a buddy of yours?

Anonymous
      Inactive

My brother > Crimson Club.

Ran into Chris Hill outside the arena and he went out of his way to greet my brother.

He’s done well and gives back.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.