NIT Championship Game

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

People can poopoo this but it has been a hell of a run. They’re putting it together a wee bit late but it is great for the non-seniors to get this experience. #GOUTES

1 5

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Getting here is the equivalent of winning a play on game. But this is better than I thought this team would be.

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

No it isn’t. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

It really is. I will remember 17-18 season as much if they’d have made it to a play in game and won as I would under this scenario. I’ll forget them both two years hence. But I will always remember the sweet 16 run in 15 amd will remember the NCAA Tournament round of 32 run more than this or if we had been a one and done.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

This is TERRIFIC prep for a run next year.

RedUte
      Ute Fan
      @rogermaggiohotmail-com

Didn’t think they would pull it off tonight. Well done

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yeah they were so flat at first I didn’t think so either.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Greetings from NYC, bitches! Last night was a blast and I’ve already got my tickets for Thursday night. For those wondering, I picked up lower bowl tix for $25 a pop.

Say what you want about the NIT, but this is a lot of fun. Also, there are exactly 6 teams in the country playing basketball right now, and Utah is one of them. That ain’t nothing.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) NIT Championship Game