"Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated"

Viewing 5 reply threads
      13 2

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Is a thing that was literally said by the POTUS today.  In 2017.  Smack dab in the midst of the GOP’s planning to “repeal and replace” the ACA with something “great” (which are apparently $1,200 tax credits and an HSA plan).  There aren’t enough facepalms in the world for this. 

Mr. President, literally every single person in the country knew this…except for you, apparently.

Jesus, we are so f**ked.

9 1

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Image result for bigly meme

k

7 1

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

We have a plan that I think is going to be fantastic. It’s going to be released fairly soon,” Trump said Monday.

Whenever something is ” fantastic” to him, it usually means hastily put together, and probably unconstitutional.

Once this whole matter of healthcare gets to debate in congress, we’ll see how many of them want to keep their jobs at the risk of defying tiny hands man. ACA is suddenly very popular.

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

ACA is suddenly very popular.

Obamacare, though, that’s just turrible. 😉

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

Wait I thought he said duing the campaign that he had a wonderful plan all ready to go? I mean he wouldnt lie to us would he? 

Newbomb Turk
        Ute Fan
        @newbombturk

I blame the lying press.

Guba
      Ute Fan
      @guba

If this is the winning he was talking about then yes I am definitely tired of it already!

autahfan
      Ute Fan
      @autahfan

Anything that does not empower the consumer of healthcare over the insurers, the government and the providers will be a disaster. Why not just give a voucher to vets, the poor and the really sick? Let them use it for healthcare or preventive measures. Then educate people about how to stay healthy. At the end of the year they should keep a percentage (say 50%) of any amount they don’t spend. The rest of us should be able to buy insurance or not, but make the tax treatment the same whether it’s bought by your employer or yourself directly. Vioala! done.

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

Their current proposals will certainly shift the cost burden from the providers to the consumer.

Empowering them? Yeah…not so much.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics "Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated"