Northwestern fans talk Utah

• Next: @ BYU – Thu Aug 29 8:15pm – ESPN TV

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Virginia Ute
      Ute Fan
      @virginiaute

Breath of fresh air compared to reading the UW boards.  The fact that I’m torn as to whether I was frickin Ohio State or UW to win in the Rose Bowl tell you how I feel about UW.  And this is coming from a Michigan guy.  

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Interesting. If you switched Utah and NW in their posts I’d agree.

Personally, I think we win by more than a TD.

Redblood
        Ute Fan
        @redblood

If we were healthy I would agree, but that’s not a lot of respect for Northwestern considering we’ll be without Covey, Moss and maybe Huntley. They were probably 90% of our offense when all were healthy.

We have guys who can step up, but scoring enough to win by more than a TD will be tough sledding.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Nah. Huntley will play. Covey being gone will be good for Utah. Plus, we have a whole 15 practices between now and the bowl game. That is an extra spring ball or fall camp. Our WR’s will be a lot better. 

Thompson and Dixon and Enis will all be much, much better. 

I think we will be very happy with our offense in the bowl game. 

RiseasUtes
            Ute Fan
            @riseasutes

I was with you except for the Covey part, I don’t see how him being gone helps us.

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Funny how they called the Pac12 championship game a “high school game” and we shouldn’t be feared because we only put up 3 points.  That game was a hell of a defensive battle and they neglected that our D held Washington to 3 points as well.  

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Two things cropped up in the Washington game, 1) drops by the WRs. and 2) with T.J Green being sick the running game became predictable.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Northwestern fans talk Utah

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Utahute72 8 months, 2 weeks ago.