Northwestern fans talk Utah

Viewing 4 reply threads

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Virginia Ute
      Ute Fan
      @virginiaute

Breath of fresh air compared to reading the UW boards.  The fact that I’m torn as to whether I was frickin Ohio State or UW to win in the Rose Bowl tell you how I feel about UW.  And this is coming from a Michigan guy.  

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Interesting. If you switched Utah and NW in their posts I’d agree.

Personally, I think we win by more than a TD.

Redblood
        Ute Fan
        @redblood

If we were healthy I would agree, but that’s not a lot of respect for Northwestern considering we’ll be without Covey, Moss and maybe Huntley. They were probably 90% of our offense when all were healthy.

We have guys who can step up, but scoring enough to win by more than a TD will be tough sledding.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Nah. Huntley will play. Covey being gone will be good for Utah. Plus, we have a whole 15 practices between now and the bowl game. That is an extra spring ball or fall camp. Our WR’s will be a lot better. 

Thompson and Dixon and Enis will all be much, much better. 

I think we will be very happy with our offense in the bowl game. 

RiseasUtes
            Ute Fan
            @riseasutes

I was with you except for the Covey part, I don’t see how him being gone helps us.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Funny how they called the Pac12 championship game a “high school game” and we shouldn’t be feared because we only put up 3 points.  That game was a hell of a defensive battle and they neglected that our D held Washington to 3 points as well.  

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Two things cropped up in the Washington game, 1) drops by the WRs. and 2) with T.J Green being sick the running game became predictable.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Northwestern fans talk Utah