Nothing like a little locker room material

Viewing 5 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Is that guy anyone of consequence or some random fan / youtuber? Is he a player on Florida’s team?

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Pretty sure they’re players. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Just looked it up. He’s their starting safety.

mfaulk80
        Ute Fan
        @mfaulk80

It’s the player’s YouTube channel/video, and therefore thought of as having been put together by the player….and it’s the closing statement which just puts a lot of emphasis on it.

Having said that, the video is of a fan talking to the player.  The player is off to the left when the camera moves.  Here is his bio/photo for visual reference.  https://floridagators.com/sports/football/roster/rashad–torrence-ii/15244

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

If he’s a player I’m sure the Utes already have seen it and his number.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think it is going to be a tough game. 

Yergensen
        Ute Fan
        @yergensen

I agree, always talented.  Hard to disrespect Florida. Dangerous QB, hostile environment, would be a great win for us.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Likely, but I like Ludwig with a 2nd year proven starter at QB. Like our chances!

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Wow, just wow.  I hope he plays this c**ky and gets burned by our tight ends.  I wouldn’t talk that way about Northern Arizona let alone Utah.  I can’t guarantee that we will win, but we are a very good team.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Just came here to post this. I love it. LFG

Ken Craig
      Ute Fan
      @gatrmac

Hey everyone! Totally respect Utah, and can’t wait to come out there next year for the other side of the home-and-home. Yeah, I hate the “bulletin board” material. Just put it out there on the field. I know all of us Northwest Florida Gators (Destin Fl) know it’s going to be a tough game. I look forward with partying with the Ute fans on Friday night/Saturday. Going to be a blast! And, always remember… all schools have their goofballs, so if you encounter any, just know they are not the representation of the fan base in a whole. Welcome to the Swamp, and I hope everyone has a great time!

prestitute
        Ute Fan
        @prestitute

Thanks, Ken! Excited to finally see a game in the Swamp. I hope (and think) all the Utah fans who make it down will be solid and respectful. The only thing I hope we disagree on is who wins the game. I have my Utes by about 7. I bet you have your Gators by qbout the same. Props to both squads for scheduling this as an opener. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Nothing like a little locker room material