Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Trump and the GOP

How do you spell hypocrisy? G-O-P. P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S

ftfy

UtahFanSir
        Ute Fan
        @utahfansir

We, that is you and I, paid their salaries for eight years and will pay their healthcare and pensions for years to come, so that the GOP could oppose legislation Obama and the Demos forwarded, so that they are now likely to propose essentially the same. Yes, politics. How about just working to make the country solve tough issues TOGETHER. Must be too much to ask.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I lost what little respect I had left for democrats and replublicans long, long ago.

Daedalus
        Ute Fan
        @daedalus

Our government is basically broken and won’t be fixed without some serious pain.

96GradAlum
      @96gradalum

The emporer has some beautiful new clothes … no?

My new term for him though is going to be:  The Crown Prince of Narcissim

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think Trump is absolutely brilliant.  He really is draining the swamp.  There is so much waste and mission creep in the Federal government that no one would notice 25% reductions in head counts.  Like why in the hell is the CDC holding a Climate Change Conference.  I’ll tell you why, because that’s where the money was.  Everyone was banging that Climate Change drum, because that was where the money was.  If you’re not singing that song, you’re not getting the money.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I find it interesting that for all the crowing Trump does about jobs, jobs, jobs, one of his primary stated goals is to make sure that at least 300,000 people (10% of the federal workforce, his intended minimum cut) become unemployed.  Not to mention how many more contractors, by extension (including me, most likely).

Thanks Donald!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I was once a contractor too. Guess I beat the rush.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Now I've lost what little respect I had left for Republicans