Now over 7000 posts!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Congratulations to all you great Ute fans who participate here. The site has now surpassed 7000 posts in its short lifetime.

Keep it up and REFER YOUR FRIENDS here!

GO UTES

Anonymous
      Inactive

I love the new format. This is working so much better on the iPhone. I use chrome on a iPhone 6s and it is amazing.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The chat bar thing is kind of annoying sometimes it will wrap across your text like horizontally.  Or with my last post it was across the cancel and submit options.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

@hammer

In the regular forum (not the threaded view yet) you can click the “like” button. When you do, a popup window opens with share icons. See image:
      share this

It’s sort of a hidden feature, but it is already there. I DO have some “share” beta buttons for the threaded view I’ve been working on but they’re not ready yet.

@beehiveute

Yes the chat thing on mobile is annoying. It sort of gets in the way. I turned it on the other day so I could chat on my phone. I can turn that one thing on or off for mobile, but the problem is it turns it off entirely, even if you go to http://www.utehub.com/chat so that’s a problem.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Now over 7000 posts!