Observations from the USC game

Viewing 5 reply threads

YodaUte
      Ute Fan
      @yodaute

1) The three interceptions were the difference in the game.
      2) Bummer!
      3) If the Utes win out, a playoff berth is still a possibility.
      4) It ain’t likely.
      5) South Division championship is still very much in play.
      6) Utah will probably take at least one more loss.
      7) Go Cal! Beat USC!

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

Well, the teams remaining on our schedule are far less challenging than USC. We’re going to obliterate Oregon State, and I think we win at Washington and at Arizona. All three have losing records. UCLA is by far our most challenging remaining opponent. Oregon State and Colorado are basically for sure wins, which would get us to 5 Pac-12 wins. If we beat UCLA, that’s six wins. I think 10-2 for sure wins the division, and we might even get there at 9-3.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We can get some help from south teams who play each other. Long from over yet. Winning solves everything.

YodaUte
      Ute Fan
      @yodaute

There aren’t any for sure wins in this conference.

I’m still very much worried about Arizona. Until we show we can stop their run game, I will never consider them an easy win.

I think we learned last night that we are not as deep at linebacker and DL as we would like to see. This concerns me going forward.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We’ve been relying heavily on the LB’s and missing Norris exposed that lack of depth for sure.

Anonymous
      Inactive

We will probably win 3 of the next 5 games, possibly 4. This team is capable of a couple WTF gsmes. The competition has seen enough film and they know how to scheme us.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Observations from the USC game