Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

SMH

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Blazers can’t miss, Jazz can’t hit. 5th seed here we come.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Either way I don’t think it will be a big deal. Be nice cherry on top to get the third though. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Getting anything above 9th place was a remarkable achievement for this team. Can’t wait to see what they can do next year.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

This is what I worry abouth them.  Mitchell is off, defense can’t sustain them.  Now they all start to press. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Something I am noticing about Gobert if his arms are below his shoulder he really isn’t very useful.  

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Well when they shoot below average you wonder when it would come back up. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

They shot their wad last night. They look tired. Doesn’t matter. The season starts this weekend. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

As a side note, this team seems too amped up. My hope is this team calms down by the game in OKC and plays their game with less tension.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Credit Portland, they are very good. I think they have the second best guard line in the NBA to the Warriors.  Hard to choose they are both very good.  

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Of course this would be the game that the Blazers start draining 3’s