Offense

Viewing 5 reply threads

AirForceUte
      Ute Fan
      @cdoughboy2000

How many more performances like the last 3 games do you need to see before you believe this offense is for real? Or do you believe it already? We could very possibly win out if we keep playing this well. I could also see a scenario where we lose to Oregon and still win the south on a head to head tie breaker.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

None.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Right now we are averaging 30.3 points per game for the season. 

If we finished the year averaging 32 points per game (so 34 a game the last five games), I’d be a believer. 

If we finished the year averaging 33 a game (38 points per game the last five) I’d be over the moon. 

2 4

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I won’t believe this offense is for real until I see it perform at, or near, its current level for the rest of the season.

USC was missing their two best LBs, Arizona is garbage, and Stanford was coming off of back-to-back road games vs top 20 teams with the first being a dramatic OT win and the second being a blowout loss that may have resulted in a bit of a hangover similar to what Utah experienced vs Notre Dame after getting killed by TCU.

Don’t get me wrong, the offense has been very impressive these last 3 games, but if they are for real then they need to keep doing it for the rest of the season. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

When was the last time Utah our up 40+ in 3 consecutive weeks? 2004. I think we got an offense. It protwont be a 40+ point a game offense. But we got one.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Be prepared to asterisks this game to. fUCLA has most of their linebackers beat up. Utah is going to rush all over them. 

quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

If the first few games of the season weren’t so horrific, I’d be a believer now. But another 3 games near 40 and I’m a believer. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Win the South. Then I will believe. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.