Oh Bradlee, such a sweet kid!

Viewing 4 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

My sister dated a sober white guy back in the 90s.

1 6

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

Poor answer IMO.

I don’t see how the skin pigmentation of the audience makes any difference. Plug in a different pigmentation and this would be “nothing worse that playing in front of 60,000 sober [black, yellow, brown, red] people,” and there would a much different reaction. 

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

But whites aren’t minorities and he didn’t call them cracker, corn fed, or whatever. Noticing skin color as an observation isn’t racist.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Just essentially calling BYUs crowd boring.  Harmless joke, IMO.  It will obviously upset quite a few BYU fans that get offended by anything, which makes it pretty funny.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

He even followed it up with compliments. BYU fans cried racism.

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Dont they call us all drunks with every stupid comment they make?  I guess they dont call us “white” drunks so it isnt offensive.  

whitlessham
            Ute Fan
            @whitelssham

zoobs attempt to use words that describe white trash… drunks, pumping gas, 7/11, pizza delivery ect..

The only whiter fanbase than Utah is Byup…. so they don’t have that to attack.

Trust me, if the Utah fanbase wasn’t white as the driven snow, they would use words that describe certain ethnicity…

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

Of course they did

SUUte
      Ute Fan
      @garrstew

The answer was completely taken out of context. https://twitter.com/mightyalaskaute/status/1154403424282136576?s=21
      Gunther was the one who asked “what’s it like playing in front of 60,000 sober people” to which Bradlee answered, “the worst”. Munther at his finest. Bradlee was set up.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Gunther asked that moronic question? What a dips**t. Not one person at the media day gives two s**ts about byu, but Munther had to throw out red meat for his listeners.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Oh Bradlee, such a sweet kid!