Evidently, he took ill before the game.

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

I wish I enjoyed watching college basketball

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I love the Runnin’ Utes spirit and willingness to play defense but man, are they offensively limited or what? When your best offensive player is a sub-30 percent 3pt shooter you know you have problems.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Yeah they are. We knew this would a problem way back in preseason and it has proven to be the case.

Nevertheless, the rebuild is still ahead of schedule. You start a rebuild with defense because it’s easier to destroy than to create, and the defense is well ahead of the curve. Scorers come next.

I’m excited to see the rest of the season and especially next year.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Unfortunately, the game is slowly but surely turning into a blowout.

alexsmith
      Ute Fan
      @alexsmith

You know, it’s definitely tough to watch this team at times! I didn’t watch it live, but didn’t know the score so I watched it from behind and couldn’t watch anymore after watching it completely implode early in the second half.

The benefit though is that this team is making strides. I hope that these strides continue and we can find a way to build over the next couple season to reach the top 25 again, and am sure they can do it.

Saturday will be a big matchup, because if they win that then they stay in the top 4 and should win the following 3 before getting Oregon again except in Eugene. If they can pull off a win Saturday, and then win the next 3 (which realistically should be done) then they return to 9-2 in conference, which would be a huge step. Even if they lose one of the next 4, 8-3 is still incredible with 9 games to go.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Hopefully get Branden back in relatively condition Saturday.   Needed a few players to step it up but was another poor shooting night.  USC is beatable if we can knock down some more shots.  Next week is intriguing as we get a rematch against the Cougars who we beat in OT in Pullman and who have been playing better as of late.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Oh well, Carlson is a game time scratch