On flight home from Washington. Great trip.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

Just a few things:

1) our fans were great. The weather was constant rain. I went to the game with a couple “die hard” Husky fans. They left a halftime to watch in warmth. Our fans were loud, proud and classy in some miserable conditions. Well done

2) Husky stadium is really fantastic. Great score boards announcing and concessions. Feels like a professional stadium. Their student section was like a high school
      Section.

3) I don’t think Travis is very good. But we won like we always do – defense and just enough offense. I’m learning to live with it – and actually enjoy it. Booker on the other hand is flat out awesome.

We are #10 in the country. Wow. Just didn’t see this coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Sounds like a great time. I went to the Notre Dame game a few years ago. Rained the whole time. Loved it. Great place. Great fans.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

I can attest that the weather was miserable, but the atmosphere was FANTASTIC.

Mostly great interactions with Husky fans, and even the “hecklers” still ended the night with a handshake or high-five and wished us well.

There’s only 4 (hopefully more) guaranteed weeks of football to watch our Utes so I’m gonna enjoy them all!

GO UTES!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football On flight home from Washington. Great trip.