AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Backup QB? Injuries?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated 

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Starting O line is mostly settled now but the 3 pushing for time made it a very, very difficult decision. Quality depth and size have us 8 deep there and Harding said this is the best group he’s worked with top to bottom. Lots of playable depth at DE but I think the end opposite Van will be situational. Have some specialty guys there so down and distance will dictate who’s on the field. Been a fairly clean camp by all accounts relative to staying healthy. Parks has been a bright spot and expect him some in the Covey role.

Won’t comment on injuries this early…Agree or disagree I’m taking the high road until the season. The message about letting info out has been loud and clear this year, Whit knows what’s at stake and he’s taken it a step further than usual. Huge game in a few weeks so don’t blame him. Diabate is an incredible athlete and an NFL talent period. I expect great things from him this season. Depth at LB albeit young after the first 2. CB’s look excellent and with Florida’s WR’s banged up/inexperienced I won’t be surprised to see 3 LB’s on the field together and make Richardson beat us with his arm.

Won’t be surprised to see the Gators try to control the ball and run clock to keep it away from our offense. Don’t think they can score explosively consistently outside of Richardson making something out of nothing. So running behind a big O-line has to be what they’ll try and do early especially with zero depth behind Richardson with Miller going down. Might not be able to risk him which helps us provided we can get off the field.

True depth everywhere this year except at QB IMO…talent but no experience behind Cam. I definitely lean to JaQuindon as the 2 but that changes week to week and always has depending on how they practice.

Anxious to see who wins the 2nd safety role…really close IMO but the safety room is in great shape.

No surprises at RB. 4-5 guys gonna play. Parks has had a better camp this year which is good news. Lightbulb coming on but some dudes ahead of him.

Feel way better about our punting situation this year.

Talent and experience are there…just have to get off on the right foot.

Plenty of proven guys held out for precautionary reasons yesterday.

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Thanks OnlyU also appreciate the insight .

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football OnlyU any scrimmage reports?