Oregon is now the flagship of the p12.

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

They love talking about Herbert. Perfect scenarios for the P12 in my opinion would be a one loss Utah vs a one loss Oregon for the ‘Ship.

Matchup wise I love it. I think Oregon is very beatable.

As far as the rest of the schedule is concerned after last night I am slightly more confident about Washington. I think Newton may be done for the season. I am more worried about ASU depending on the game time. I really hope it isn’t P12 after dark. Just feels primed for us to lose if so. I am not worried about Zona, fUCLA, OSU, or Cal. 

If Garbers gets back I think Cal improves by a lot. That Oregon loss was a tough one. The defense did more than enough to win that game. 

I whited out the Washington loss and I feel it is a 50/50 game. Utah can replicate what Stanford did and win.

Go Utes!! We survived bye.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Also Oregon has always been the flagship because ESPN loves their loss to Auburn. At least that is what I gathered. Despite Auburn losing yesterday.  I feel like the Auburn loss was a bad loss and illustrated Cristobals bad coaching. 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I think it would be great for us and for the conference to have two 11-1 teams play for the conference championship.  

I agree with you on Cal and that they are a much better team with their QB.  I am not worried about UCLA at all.  ASU seems to have our number and they have enough talent to challenge us for sure.

I understand what you are saying about OSU and Arizona, but I certainly do not see those games as gimmes.  OSU is moving the ball well including 500+ yards against Stanford just a week ago.  If we make mistakes like we did against USC, who knows.  On the other hand, if we play like we did last week against WSU, the game will not be close.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

So glad the Utes didn’t overlook bye, definitely a trap game with OSU coming up.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Oregon is now the flagship of the p12.