Oregon State Fans

Viewing 8 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

For fans of a team that just won their first conference game in two years they sure have an interesting outlook on the Utah game. Extremely c**ky fans. Also, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a more inaccurate breakdown of a Utah team ever. Here is a link to the thread on their forum talking about the Utah game. Some really great quotes in there lol.

QB has troubles with accuracy downfield. They’re QB has struggled with the deep ball but is very mobile.

Personally I think Troy is great throwing down field. If we had Tim back he’d have even better numbers. I don’t expect much this game purely because of the wind.

Their receivers aren’t going to kill you with YAC

https://vine.co/v/5gUearDt0EK/embed/simple

They’re not looking as athletic in the backend (secondary) this season as compared to last either.

Pretty much the same unit as last year & they’ve looked pretty damn good so far. Marcus Williams is currently the highest rated Safety in the country and Chase Hansen is everywhere. We definitely have the best safety combo in the Pac-12. Include Porter, Hatfield, Allen & they make a very dangerous secondary. Also, don’t we lead the conference in Interceptions?

Utah is not a legit top 25 team (IMO). Their schedule combined with the carry over record from last season, has put them into the top 25 and they are working themselves out of it. This is the same Utes team that failed to score from within their 5 (on something like 5 or 6 attempts-on one drive) against Cal’s defense!

I’m pretty sure we played ourselves into the Top 25 despite, unjustly, not being ranked at the beginning of the season.

Benny’s House – Oregon State Fan Forum

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

They don’t sound very bright.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Funny.  We had a carryover ranking from last year that put us NOT in the top 25.  LOL.

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

Pretty confident group. But one conference win in two years will do that to you I guess.

The guy that was saying our QB can’t throw down field, but is a good runner, I wonder if he thinks we still have Travis playing QB? That description could not be more wrong about Troy. If I had one criticism of Troy (and I don’t, I think he is fantastic) it is that he passes up open run lanes to try to make a long throw.

We are beat up, no doubt about it, but I can’t see us losing this game.

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

“We’re at home vs an overrated (Top 25 wise) team with more key injuries… after what we showed this should be a W. Unbelievable to think, but right now we’re better than Utah overall…”

Um, Okay. #Delusion.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That comment about the Cal game is fairly accurate.  Cal’s defense stinks. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Is that just a redirect to cougarboard? 

FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

Are you sure they weren’t talking about their qb?

Big talk from fans whose whole offense last weekbasically fell on one player who is questionable this week

Anonymous
      Inactive

Although Troy Williams does not have a great completion percentage, he leads the Conference in completion percentage on passes over 40 yards. These clowns have no idea what they’re looking at.

Meanwhile, OSU’s Garretson ranks dead last in the Conference in passer rating and it’s by a large margin. He basically beat Cal with his 102 yards rushing, plus Nall’s 221 yards rushing. Nall may not even play this week and Good luck with rushing your QB against Utah’s rush defense.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Oregon State Fans