Oregon state is a helluva team.

Viewing 2 reply threads
      7 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Credit them for the adjustments. Defense couldn’t make stops. I don’t even know the conversion rate on third down but it seemed like Oregon st had no trouble at all.

Still love this young team. Plays were there to be made.

Go Utes. Get 22% better for fUCLA.

2 9

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Credit to them, but they’re not that good. Oregon, as bad as they are, is going to thrash them. ASU will beat them, and I won’t be surprised if they lose to Cal next week (because P12).

3 3

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Oregon st wins the north. Book it.

3 5

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

Oregon St won’t win the north. Thibodeux and Sewell gonna make Nolan look silly.

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

I can never figure out the pac 12 … but that’s the first time I’ve seen a Utes D get dominated like they did .. I don’t think they even punted

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Osu punted. The almost fumble in the endzone.  

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

The call that went against Lloyd was huge. I could not tell if the guy on his back was pushing him into the QB or if he was simply tackling Lloyd. Either way, Lloyd was going down from the guy on his back and his momentum carried him into the QB. I don’t think there was consideration for what the third player was doing. It seemed Utah went to 2 LBs after that which in turn benefited the OSU run game. I was looking for who the next LB would be.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

I was also disappointed to see the punt block issues from a few years ago return. Got to shore that up.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Meh… Lloyd was hardly noticeable tonight before he stupidly speared the QB in the gut. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Oregon state is a helluva team.