Oregon vs USC – Your Thoughts?

Viewing 7 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

My first thought is, can both teams somehow lose? I guess we have some pac-12 football to watch tonight though. I don’t see USC losing this game. Oregon is down this year. Perhaps if USC wins they’ll keep Helton. 🙂

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

If they win, and fire Helton, they will have problems attracting a top quality coach. What does it say about a program, that if you win a championship, you can still be fired for “sub standard performance.”

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

They’ll promote Graham Harrell either way. He’s just waiting for Helton to fired. From what I’m hearing, they won’t fore Helton this year even if they had a bad year. His buyout is still too big. The university wasn’t doing well financially before the pandemic, so now they must be really in the hole.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

F**k both these teams. 

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

I thought we had a really good shot against Oregon last year.  There’s so much talent on that team that if they wake up they can beat SC.  I’m looking forward to it…

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

We want Helton at USC for a loooong time. Go USC!

7 1

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

The south hasn’t won the pac championship for a long time. Go Trojan boys.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Don’t really like either team.   Mainly because they seem to have the re$ource$ to get anyone they want (especially lots of great players from our state).  But have to pull for USC this time just to see a South team win it for a change.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

it would be a fitting end to 2020 if a team that did not qualify for the championship game was crowned the champion.

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

USC yes that would be great……..

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Oregon vs USC – Your Thoughts?