Oregon’s O

Viewing 3 reply threads
      5 1

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

I don’t think Utah’s defense is going to stop Oregon from moving the ball. Utah is going to have to outscore them. 

It’s a foreign feeling to actually believe our offense is capable of doing that.

Very worried about special teams. Oregon’s punt teams are fast and agressive.

Going to be a very tough game. 

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Oh my. I think Utah gonna roll em up. WTF? 

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

We been watching the same Oregon team this year? They are vastly overrated. I don’t think their offense is anything amazing. They honestly don’t make me super nervous. Not saying Utah wins for sure, but Oregon is nowhere near the 3rd ranked team in the country.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Winnable game, for sure. But it’s Oregon, and they are 9-1 (assuming they win tonight). They are talented, fast, and find ways to win even when they don’t look great.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

It will be a tough game.  However, Oregon is mostly one-dimensional.  They must run to be successful.  They have Dye and a running QB.  They are very good at running.  The Utes can both run and pass successfully. That is an advantage to Utah. 

We need to stop so many boneheaded mistakes.  They cost us big-time yesterday.  I believe most of these are correctable.  I suspect that the game will be very close and come down to which team wins the 4th quarter.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I watched their running QB make some nice throws yesterday.

ProudUte
          Ute Fan
          @proudute

Yes, their running game sets up the pass.  But, I think they passed for less than 150 yards for the night.  That is in part because they ran so well.

My point is, if we can stop the run – we will win the game IMO.  But, that’s a huge “if”.

Larry B
            Ute Fan
            @larryb

I remember a few years ago when we played @ Autzen. The Ducks ran to the edge every single play and we couldn’t do anything to stop it. Their speed was just too much for us. I have a feeling it’s going to be a lot of the same on Saturday.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Oregon’s O