OSU fans were funny to listen to…

Viewing 3 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

You could think they were arrogant but I felt like they were excited to escape with the win. 

It’s easy to be confident after the win. But that is not who they were for 90% of the game . On the way out of the stadium I heard a guy say, “we don’t lose to teams like Utah.” Whatever! That same guy was probably like the fan behind me. Spent 90% of the game whining, moping and doing the defeat cobra only to yell out “Never any doubt!”

My 17 year old daughter said she wanted to punch him. And she’s a pacifist. I was about to say something to Mr. Defeat cobra but she said, “It ain’t worth it.

Congrats to the OSU team, but OSU fans you doubted all game long. So temper your arrogance.

UTUTE
      Ute Fan
      @utute

The few osu fans behind be were yelling unintelligible things the whole 4th quarter…comical actually. A guy next to me was p**sed off the whole game…even after the win. Lol
      Overall they seemed like ok people…but didn’t get a heavy dose of em

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

They were surprisingly whiny with lower football IQ than other teams we play. Non stop whining about penalties. I guess that’s one of the drawbacks of having a massive fanbase

Utecity
      Ute Fan
      @utecity

A car load of them almost ran us over going 25mph on the golf course afterwards, other than that they seemed ok

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football OSU fans were funny to listen to…