OU is another shining example of head coach scared of winning

Viewing 1 reply thread

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

Up 7 with 4:30 left and they have the Heisman trophy winning qb on the field with the ball. Let’s run, run, option, punt. We’ll let our defense win it since they’ve only given up 38 points so far……aaaaaannd ballgame. Why do coaches turn into pussies with 4 mins left in the game? Apparently there’s no such thing as letting the offense win the game. This line of thinking has to end. 1 minute left and 2 TO’s is still an eternity in college ball. Rant over.

As to the ESECPN championship game. It gets a big nope from me. Hoping for record low ratings. 

At least the bball team has some life! Beat the Cats!!

Go Utes!! Beat the Cats!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The same can be said in basketball. That’s exactly what we did at OSU a couple days ago. Despte that we still won because they couldn’t make a shot, but still.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

The last three minutes of that game just killed me.  First off, in college, if you are draining clock you make your offensive play with 10 seconds left, not 7.  I know they were trying to get Bibbins to the foul line but start your damn play with enough time to execute it.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football OU is another shining example of head coach scared of winning