Our offensive line needs to be better next year

Viewing 6 reply threads
      1 9

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

If we don’t have the best pass blocking we’ve had in the pac12 next year by the end of the first conference game Harding needs to be sacked.

our offensive line occasionally opens huge holes for Jordan, the talent is there. The problem is that the offensive line can’t block on obvious passing or running downs. You have a future all American rb, and you can’t gain a yard when you need only one??? Pathetic.

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

Not sure if it’s a scheme thing or what… but short yardage during Ludwig’s tenure has been absolutely atrocious and has cost us games.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Everyone needs to look at themselves and say next year will be a better year ffs

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Washington state had zero sacks yesterday. According to ESPN:
      box score

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Who makes this post after their team real off 38 points to close out a game?

2 4

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Did you watch the game? Lisk had very little time to throw, on obvious running down we had three of their guys in the backfield before our rb ever had the ball.

There were numerous times where our offensive line was completely flummoxed by a blitz. Their guys in the backfield, and at least one offensive linemen not blocking anyone.

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

2020 was an experimental year. We got some young talent some very good experience while we still have some decent upperclass leadership for 2021.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

I thought they got better in each game.  Given the rotation they had to follow due to COVID and injuries, I will take it.  I suspect they will be killer next year. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Our offensive line needs to be better next year