6 1

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Congratudolences, I guess?

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

He even mispelled “Bigly Trump Supporter”.

2 2

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

are you trying to make your vehicle a target for rioters? 🙂

6 2

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

This is my 2nd Trump bumper sticker. The first one has been on my car since August 2015. No problems. Prior to the election, my wife was flipped off by some chick who had Bernie stickers on their car. Overall, we have received more positive reactions, by far, than negative. We live within the city limits of Salt Lake.

3 3

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

So you’re voluntarily putting it on there? Like you requested it? Interesting 

89ute
            Ute Fan
            @89ute

Yes it’s voluntary.  So is my Trump T-shirt I often wear around town.  Proof positive Trump is very popular in Salt Lake.  

PorterRockwell
              Ute Fan
              @porterrockwell

I suppose that’s ancedotal “proof” and is similar to gear counts at Disneyland on any given day   Given SLC’stendency to be democrat leaning, enough so that it was gerrymandered into all four confessional districts, I have to wonder if trump is as popular as you think?  

1 2

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Oooo, we get to do anecdotal evidence now? I want to play!

I went on my annual heavy metal cruise two weeks ago. There were 3,000 metalheads (no kids) on the boat, with people from all over the world (74 different countries). Only about 1/3 of the boat were from the US.

As a joke, one of my friends bought me a shirt with “F*CK TRUMP” (without the star) printed in large letters on the front, and dared me to wear it on the ship. I’ve never received as many high fives or offers for free drinks in my entire life. Hell, even the bartenders were giving me drinks for free. Outside of the one guy with the MAGA shirt who told me he’d “kick my ass” when I walked by, all I got were “awesome shirt” or “hell yeah!” responses.

I was highly amused.

Riot West
        Ute Fan
        @riotwest

the one guy with the MAGA shirt

Was it Phil Anselmo?

SkinyUte
          Ute Fan
          @skinyute

Was it Phil Anselmo?

Well played, sir.

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Our President just sent me this. I'm about to walk out of my trailer and put