Pac 12 Champ losing team…

Viewing 5 reply threads

AUDIIDUA
      Ute Fan
      @audiidua

Has not won their bowl game for 8 straight years now. I felt Utah was the most capable team to break this streak compared to the previous Pac 12 Champ losing teams.

Are the Bowl matchups that lopsided for the Pac 12 Champ losing teams? I don’t think so but then again it’s a freaky streak. Hopefully Utah repeats and also wins next years Champ game. I already am having withdrawals from Utah football. :]

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

At least we have Utah basketball to fall back on now. Oh wait.

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

That’s a crazy stat I hadn’t seen before. Makes me feel (very slightly) better about all the money I spent getting to California for that crapstorm of a third quarter haha. 

homer
        Ute Fan
        @homer

At least we attendees enjoyed the weather. . . .
        ☔💧☔💧☔💧☹

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

PAC12 is weak let’s wait for the PR firm to fix this perception. 

AUDIIDUA
      Ute Fan
      @audiidua

This is the closest piece of information I could find for facts. You’ll see under results the championship games. You can select each losing team in the championship game and see each teams schedule for that year and their bowl result too. I guess the bright side is we’re apart of historical streak (sigh)…… :/

Here’s the link (Hopefully it works): https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-12_Football_Championship_Game

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

Does that mean the title game loser has NEVER won its bowl game? Have there been more than 8 title games?

AUDIIDUA
        Ute Fan
        @audiidua

That is correct, during the Pac 12 era the losing team in the Pac 12 championship hasn’t won their bowl game in the year they lost the Pac 12 championship game.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pac 12 Champ losing team…