Pac 12 Network ? for those using Kodi, Exodus

Viewing 1 reply thread

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

Hi folks,

I’m about to delve into the world of pirating TV and movies online.  I’ve been suckered into paying $115 per month to Dish for channels I don’t want (like 24 hour informercial channels, HSN, etc.) for far too long.

I’ve purchased an Android device with Kodi & a bunch of extensions that will supposedly allow me to stream 100’s of channels.  Is there anyone out there doing this now?  Are you able to pick up the PAC 12 Network?  Other than setting up a VPN, what recommendations would you have for me?

Thanks for your help.  I appreciate it.

Basketball Junkie
      Ute Fan
      @basketballjunkie

I have been using Kodi for well over a year.  You should view all of the Kodi videos on YouTube and learn how to upgrade and install the various addon’s yourself.  The PAC12 network channels are found in the Phoenix addon on/in the sports channel.  You can view all of the channels in HD.  

I have ebbn abble to watch the NBA Ute’s play in most of their basketball games, plus all of the entertainment (movies & TV showes) you might ever want to watch.  

mesovanhorny
        Ute Fan
        @mesovanhorny

Thanks Junkie.  I can’t wait!

Appreciate the info.  As always, Go Utes!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Pac 12 Network ? for those using Kodi, Exodus