PAC12 Hypes Saturday. If you wanted a pump up, here you go.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Yogi Roth is my favorite conference commentator.

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

Thanks for the video! That got me really excited for the game! All week I’ve been thinking more about how nervous I am to see whether our Utes are up to the task, but after watching that I’m just ready to see a battle!

We’ve got players on this team with a lot of character and fight in them, and I would not be surprised to see them rise to the occasion. Go Utes!!

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

“Best defensive front in the Pac-12 conference.”  It’s pretty amazing how quickly Utah has made a splash in this league.  

Really need to reach that next level, though.  A win Saturday will be a massive statement and step toward that goal.

mpute
        Ute Fan
        @mparker40

Wish I could like this 3 times! My exact sentiments! I got chills that the weekend pregame matchup highlights spotlighted the best defensive front in the Pac-12. I’m so stoked, but nervous for this game knowing the potential of Love to have another big game. Beat Stanford! Let’s make a powerful statement this weekend. Go Utes!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football PAC12 Hypes Saturday. If you wanted a pump up, here you go.