Passing leaders, rushing leaders, receiving leaders for Utah and TDS.

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Passing leaders

Mangum – 296 yards, QBR 26.9, 1 TD

Huntley – 227 yards, QBR 80.4, 1TD

Rushing leaders

Canada – 106 yards, 21 carries, 1 TD

Moss – 128 yards, 22 carries, 1 TD

Receiving leaders

Bushman – 99 yards, 7 rec, 0 TD

Carrington – 127 yards, 10 rec, 1 TD

Those stats seem comparable, well except QBR until you figure those are season totals, not game totals.

Mangum had 196 passing yards against Portland St, Canada had 98 yards against Portland St, and Bushman had 56 yards against Portland St

So Mangum is averaging 148 yards passing, Canada 53 yards rushing, adn Bushman 44.5 yards receiving a game.

I’m making some Crimson Kool-Aid and NO you can’t have any, make your own.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Wait.  Are you suggesting Mangum is NOT the sixth-best player in the state?

Why should we believe you and not these experts?

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Man, they played it safe with that top 10.

UTE98
          Ute Fan
          @ute98

You’d think they would have put it out earlier if they were going with those 10.

They look like idiots putting out players still on Sept 1st, right after Carrington and Huntley looked so good the night before.

If they’d put it out two weeks earlier, might have played better. Sadly I’m not even sure I’d put Fitts, Mokofisi and Uhatafe in front of Carrington and Huntley, and perhaps not Uhatafe in front of Moss.

Not that I don’t love those guys, but they might not be better than the three i mentioned. And well I’m not even going to waste my time with the TDS guys. Just put 10 UTEs on there and call it good. I’d be okay with that.

Well except for Francis Bernard, he may be one of the top 10… if he was playing!!!!!!!! Bwahaahaaa!!!

shakeitsugaree
      Ute Fan
      @shakeitsugaree

QBR 26.9

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Passing leaders, rushing leaders, receiving leaders for Utah and TDS.