Per Gallup Poll – drump is sinking like a stone

Viewing 7 reply threads
      5 3

User Suspended
      @a2ute

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Thank God hes getting the therapy he needs this weekend (drump rally in Florida).  Somehow he thinks standing infront of Cracker  Barrel drump supporters and spitting out fear and Hillary hate is going to help these numbers. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I’m surprised they are that high. He was playing to his base.

PDXUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @pdxutefan

So serious question, will Trump supporters call him out for taking 3 vacations to Florida in the first 4 weeks of his presidency as they did for all of Obama’s vacations? Hell, his frequent travels are quite literally putting businesses on the brink of shutting down:

Security closures for Trump visits to Mar-a-Lago put small airport in tailspin

Nevermind the absolutely RIDICULOUS cost (to taxpayers) to fund these little weekend getaways:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-familys-elaborate-lifestyle-a-logistical-nightmare–at-taxpayer-expense/2017/02/16/763cce8e-f2ce-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumptravel-530pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.d5d5d8a38d53

Of course throw in the $500,000 a day (almost $160 MILLION a year) it costs NYC to secure Trump tower so Malania can live there instead of the White House. This f**king nightmare needs to end now. 

Newbomb Turk
        Ute Fan
        @newbombturk

To answer your initial question: I don’t think that Trump supporters will have a problem with anything he does. They haven’t had a problem with any of the outrageous statements he has made (on the campaign trail as well as since the inauguration). They haven’t had a problem with his cabinet nominees. They haven’t had a problem with the sycophants he trots out in front of the press (Spiker, Conway, Miller). So, no, I don’t think the supporters will have a problem with anything.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

Why doesn’t NYC tell Mr Trump thst if wants to secret service level security for his wife to live there that he can provide it himself?  Seems the taxpayers are paying for this twice due to her selfishness

2 3

Utahute72
          Ute Fan
          @utahute72

I didn’t seem to notice the same level of concern on Michelle’s monthly jaunts with her kids or the annual trek to Hawaii. Each one of those visits required a ramp of of security and new procedures being put in place on each trek. The Obama’s also flew five planes over with assorted staff, vehicles and wardrobe for each visit. With Trump you have fixed sites, which means infrastructure will have to be put in place only once (same with the Bushes, fixed places they went).

5 1

PorterRockwell
            Ute Fan
            @porterrockwell

Guess I missed the part where Michelle was refusing to live in the White House because it wasn’t up to her standard of living.  Guess I missed the part about Michelle choosing to live apart from her husband 

apples to oranges 72 c’mon you are better than that 

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Somebody asked why so much political talk here. Top five stories on yahoo this morning were all political how much it cost to protect the trumps trump made Chris Christie order meatloaf at White House lunch. Don’t remember the next three 

we all get that you don’t like trump  but calling him whatever it is you call him decreases the validity of your opinion with some 

now I need to go wake up the women folk have em fix me some breakfast have one of em take care of my little factory and the. I need to clean my Colts cuz ya never know when the brethren will have me dispense some Justice on an apostate or a hesthen or a Gentile 

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

In related news, Chaffetz just announced another investigation into Clinton’s emails yesterday.

No, that’s not a headline pulled from The Onion. Because there’s nothing else more important going on…

Newbomb Turk
        Ute Fan
        @newbombturk

Number of days that Chaffetz has not been a national embarrassment: 0

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

Jason has been in congress since 2008. Time to call him, Orrin and the rest of them home 

politicians and diapers need to be changed often and often for the same reason 

96GradAlum
        @96gradalum

OMG!  Just I when I think he can’t possibly be a bigger putz than he is … I find out I’m wrong.  First, how did that ass-hat get re-elected.  Second, how did that ass-hat become the chair of that committee … gawd it’s all mind boggeling.  Those are rhetorical question btw

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

Yes Chaffetz, keep going after Hillary because the 8th time might be the charm.

Meanwhile, another high level Russian official has a poloniu…I mean “heart attack”. Still nothing worth looking at, it will work itself out.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-un-churkin-idUSKBN15Z1UU

Substiute
      Ute Fan
      @substiute

Bad news kids, Chaffass is bound and determined to run for Hatch’s Senate seat and eventually for President. He has an R behind his name and loves publicity. I would have said a fraudulent idiot like him would never have a shot but Drumpf.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

It’s been speculated that John Huntsman JR will run for Hatch’s senate seat.  Hopefully he will 

Substiute
      Ute Fan
      @substiute

●Annual cost of protecting #TrumpTower: $180M
      ■Taxpayer bill for 50weekends @ Mar-A-Lago: $150M

●Cost of protecting Obamas for 8yrs: $97M

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

[citation needed] That number for Obama looks awfully low.

That said, it’s rather infuriating to see all those howling about the security costs for Obama suddenly claim that it’s a-ok when Trump does the exact same thing…and far more.

Viewing 7 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Per Gallup Poll – drump is sinking like a stone