Perusing the USC message board on the day after they lose is fun

Viewing 2 reply threads
      7 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Most of it is exactly what you’d expect. A lot of “the refs are mad we’re leaving so they are against us”, “the better team lost” blah blah blah… But I found this one really ironic.

Just watched the replay. Those two roughing the passer calls were two of the worst I’ve seen. These RTP calls are killing both the college and pro game – completely changing the outcome of games.
      The defense didn’t play great – but they played well enough to win. I know you can’t just take two TDs off Utah’s final score – but the defense played well enough to win without those calls.

Yeah, the officiating is what’s ruining college football. It’s not the fact that if you have the right logo on your jersey, you can literally hand out millions of dollars to build a championship contending team 🙄. Give me a break.

5 1

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

seeing their reactions today made me so much happier that we beat them. I just saw one of them say the refs gifted us 28 points. lol.

7 1

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

USC fans are garbage people. I’m sure they are great on a one on one basis but as a group they are ones of the worst fan bases in CFB. Screw SC.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Perusing the USC message board on the day after they lose is fun