Philly fans are just…the worst

Viewing 5 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Every positive tweet about DM you get a rash of Philly fans bashing him and the Jazz. I spit on them and their process.

Here is just one example. Gah, Philly fans.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Jazz fans are the worst when they hurl truths.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Entire story

So what an ass clown that guy is but it is hilarious it gets into these NBA athletes heads. You don’t touch or put hands on people based on what they say. I find it ironic is all. Do fans say awful stupid things? Yes, do they even belong at sporting events?  No not really. So let’s watch an empty gym and see if the NBA enjoys the paycut. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I kind of hijacked your thread for the Simmons thing usually people behave that way because they know he isn’t legitimate. Let Mitchell’s game speak for itself. Simmons defensively is a better player. I believe that’s what a year of film and sitting on the bench does for you. I think Mitchell will improve his rebounding and defensive stats his second year. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

I am certain he will too. It’s just so strange is all. I haven’t seen any other fanbase do that, but Philly. It also feeds the negative stereotype of Philly fans. I remember seeing a facebook post about Snyder being CoY and Rudy being DPOY but Philly fans stepped in and said that Mitchell was trash.

In short, I hate Philly fans.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I remember people calling it the city of Brotherly love growing up. I realized that they were being ironic after a study of the history. 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I mean, Philly fans are the only fan base I know that throws batteries at players they don’t like. So yeah, they’re pretty scummy. 

I do find it hilarious that the Philly PD has to oil up all of the lamp posts in the city with Crisco occasionally to prevent fans from climbing on them. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Boston to. I also know for a fact Tds fans throw s**tty diapers at fans. They throw trash at refs when they leave the stadium. Provo is the worst!!

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Ah, Simmons is pure s**t right now and my schadenfreud bone is tickled. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Mitchell had his worst game of the playoffs and still didn’t look bad.  He was given the PG duties in the playoffs.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Celtics take the lead. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Ah, that was fun. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Drinking deep from the wonder of these two games.  Poor Raptors tho they need to dump Lowry.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Philly fans are just…the worst