Photos: New video board, shot clocks, stats boards at the Huntsman Center

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Check out the new boards. The stats boards up on the top are great. Can see the stats for all the starters.  The new shot clocks are “interesting,” slightly transparent. The main board is huge and crystal clear. And for those down by the floor there are small boards underneath.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Unfortuantely not everyone can see the upper boards.   From our seats in AA, the hanging speakers block most of the screen.

2 1

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Philosophical question: Should people who buy upper bowl tickets but don’t have the wherewithal to sneak down into the lower bowl be allowed to see the fancy new video boards? 😉

(Just kidding you, dude)

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I bet if you were a squeaky wheel about that they’d move you to a better view without a fuss.

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

I don’t know about better seats. AA is right at center court. I sit in BB. I actually prefer the upper bowl because I can see the plays develop better. It is a little harder to see the up close action but that usually is remedied by the video board. I guess we all have our own quirky ways of viewing things.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

For sure. I’m on row 16 on the corner by the team. I went to the middle once and it seemed weird LOL.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Photos: New video board, shot clocks, stats boards at the Huntsman Center