Place still looks good. No I haven't been put out to pasture, I haven't been

Viewing 2 reply threads
      2 2

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Shot In a gunfight , haven’t disappeared off the earth, yet.  Just been busy with life work etc 

ten weeks until football season! 

Saw the posts about the heathens in Utah county   I’m seriously contemplating going to Yellowstone the weekend of that game for a week to photograph wildlife and hang out 

Jope you are all don g well. May stop by from time to time when I find something interesting Ute sports related 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

I hear you. Sometimes it’s almost easier not to pay attention. I think the worst part of it is listening to their fanbase after the game, no matter the outcome. 

The good news is that the national parks in September are beautiful. Enjoy the trip if you do go. 

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

That’s why I don’t listen to sports talk radio here in Utah or the local hacks on TV

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I’ve tried to listen to the local guys a few times but I seriously don’t last more than 20-30 seconds. 

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

1280 is the worst and 700 isn’t that far behind em. I’d rather listen to Jim Rome than any of the local clowns that’s just sad

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Got sick of Jim Rome. The schtick got old.

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

I wasn’t necessarily thinking of sports radio, but I see where you guys are coming from. I don’t listen to them much anymore either. 

I was thinking more of all the comments at the office. Stuff like “Well if there were 5 quarters….” or “BYU deserved to win…” Or “obviously BYU played better..”. 

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

Yeah but Rome would still be better than the local clowns. That’s sad 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Place still looks good. No I haven't been put out to pasture, I haven't been