Playing favorites

Viewing 4 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

ESPN mentioned that UW is the only PAC12 team with any hope of getting into the championship series. How many here feel they will get the bennefit of every call for the rest of the season.

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

hoping they do against CU. don’t expect they’ll need it, though

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I care far less about that than what has to happen for us to have a chance in the south.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Huh. Coloraod is undefeated. Washington, WSU and Oregon all have one loss. 

So, I’d say that four PAC-12 teams have a shot at the playoffs. 

Clemson, NC State and Miami are the only teams from the ACC with playoff hopes. 

West Virginia, Texas and Oklahoma are the only teams from the Big 12 with playoff hopes. 

Only Michigan, Ohio State and Wisconsin in the Big 10 have one or fewer losses. 

Notre Dame has a shot. 

Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Alabama and LSU all have one or fewer losses. 

It really pays to schedule down, ask NC State and the SEC. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yup @Utah

EUte
        Ute Fan
        @eute

I think they were speaking more in terms of practicality/likelihood and SOS than mathematically.  Hey, if CU can really go 13-0 then hats off…and it’s the playoff for the Buffs. But that is highly unlikely.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

There’s only about 7-10 teams that have a shot at the playoffs every year. 

Ohio St, Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma/Texas, USC/Washington/Stanford, Notre Dame. 

Sooooo….

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

Because the Media has said so.

Also, remember, no SEC loss is ever as bad as a loss in another conference.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Playing favorites